The Uses of Plant Based Omega 3 Oil
The plant based omega 3 oil which is more popularly known as alpha linoleic acid has a number of uses in the body of the human beings. As it can be understood from the name, these are essentially manufactured from the oils of various plants.
The sources of the plant oils for making these supplements are edible seeds, walnuts, chia seeds, flaxseed oil, algal oil, clary sage seed oil and a number of other sources.
Treatment of Coronary Diseases
- The omega 3 oil is very good for the heart and hence used for the treatment of a number of diseases associated with the heart.
- The oil plays a vital role in keeping the heart healthy so that the heart is able to perform efficiently and effectively at the same time.
- These plants based oils are very helpful in maintaining a proper metabolism in the body.
- It helps to keep the body weight under control as well.
Maintain Right Blood Pressure
- These oils help to maintain the correct blood pressure level which is beneficial for good
- It also helps in the reduction of the level of cholesterol in the blood.
Treatment of A migraine
- The omega 3 oil is very effective in dealing with a migraine.
- It is also very effective in the treatment of headaches as well.